Monday, September 2, 2013


Gina Strumpf, Artist from Gina Strumpf, Artist on Vimeo.

Gina is an internationally recognized impressionist oil painter.
Her studio works with her European and New York City Scapes are very popular among collectors and she loves painting En Plein Air and traveling for inspiration when ever possible to new and exciting locations. Gina is a sought after Workshop Instructor, Lecturer and a Cunard Lines Resident Artist.
I Love Art and I Love teaching! I will be teaching workshops in the coming months and I am always available to come to your area should you put a group together for instruction. I invite you to visit my website where new works, upcoming events and workshops are posted. 

Artfully Yours,
Gina Strumpf, Artist
www.GinaStrumpfStudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please check my web page as I am always adding new works.
Artfully,
Gina
www.ginastrumpfstudio.com